Wet Type Dust Collector
Meets all OSHA and National Fire Protection Association Standards for capturing and filtering explosive contaminates.
Low maintenance is required.
- The contaminated air enters the filtration unit and follows a downward path in order to violently strike the waters surface.
- The fan suction continuously draws a large volume of water and air upwards where it sprays off of the disc baffle plate and onto the walls of the unit.
- This creates four dense water curtains, two horizontal water curtains on both ends of the baffle plate between the unit walls and two vertical water curtains just above the water located in the collection tank.
- The contaminated airflow passes through both the vertical and the horizontal water curtains, making the particulate denser and heavier.
- The heavier and denser particulate fall out of the airflow and along the unit walls, allowing the contaminates to slide down the unit walls and collect in the collection tank.
- The remaining contaminated airflow moves upwards and is filter through the Impinger. The Impinger forces the contaminated airflow to change direction constantly, because of this the contaminates become separated from the air and are accumulated along the Impingers walls.
- The clean air is then exhausted out the unit vent, located at the top.
Applications & Solutions
Removes respirable dust and contaminates from:
- Aircraft maintenance
- Aircraft repair
- Overhaul operations
- Ceramic foundries
- Rubber Products
- Hepa Filter maybe added to eliminate Smoke
- Carbon Filter maybe added to eliminate odor
Want to speak with a Qair sales representative?
Tel: (905) 662-6831
Toll Free: 1-800 265-6861